Are you using +Instagram to promote your business or brand? Hundreds of millions of active Instagram users every month are posting forty million #photos a day on Instagram. Those are some big numbers and current trends seem to indicate they’re getting bigger. Using Instagram to market your product or service has unlimited potential.
Here are the “Top 5 Reasons” that using Instagram could be good for business:
1. Brand Personality. Give your potential customers a taste of who you are. People do business with people they like. Instagram provides you with a platform to open up in an informal way and show people how cool your #brand is. The right photos shared on Instagram can go a long way in building a personality and “aura” for your brand.
2. Connect with New Customers. Showcase your product or service. Use #hashtags to ensure that people searching for what you have to offer can find you. A picture speaks a thousand words is the age old saying. You have the ability to show people why they should do business with you.
3. Stay in the Conversation. Keep people talking about your #business by being creative. Hold contests to promote your business. Encourage users to share photos of your product or location by offering rewards for the best photo or the most #likes.
4. Your Competition. The odds are extremely high that your competition is already on Instagram. They are building their brand on a portal that you should be competing for. Fight for your marketshare by engaging and having a voice.
5. Harness the Power of Hashtags. Hashtags corral search results in relevant conversations, so people searching for “dinner in boston” would stumble across photos of people at dinner in or around Boston. This is free marketing for your business, all you have to do is get in the conversation and allow others to help promote your brand.