Slower Push Ups For A Bigger Chest
In this video CJ describes how you can turn an old school exercise into some new school gainz! Just taking a simple body weight exercise like the push-up and turning it into 3X the normal intensity.
– Start in a full plank (on the toes) push-up
– Move downward eccentrically very slowly
– pause right before the bottom (isometric) and take a 1-2 second hold
– push up as quick as you can from that dead stopped position (concentric)
– move to knees as the difficulty increases
If you enjoy these videos please do not hesitate to comment below, and CJ will answer directly. Thank you for watching!
Subscribe To Our Channel
Follow us on Social Media!