More Capital One Financial Corp. branches in the Austin area have closed or are in the process of closing.
The Austin American-Statesman reports that it’s part of the Virginia-based bank’s move to online banking services and ATMs.
The affected branches are:
• 11720 N. RM 620, Austin
• 221 E. Parmer Lane, Austin
• 7200 N. MoPac Blvd. (Loop 1), Austin
• 1801 E. 51st St., Austin
• 4409 Williams Drive, Georgetown
• 708 E. Austin St., Giddings
• 901 Louis Henna Blvd., Round Rock
#URLinkedUp Austin Business News – Local Austin News | Austin Business Journal http://www.bizjournals.com/austin/news/2017/04/06/capital-one-closing-8-austin-area-branches-report.html?ana=RSS%26s=article_search
#Austin Check out URLinkedUp > http://www.urlinkedup.com