Ahead of the weekend, GSMA announced the first confirmed keynote speakers for the 2017 GSMA Mobile World Congress Shanghai.
The event will be held June 28 – July 1, 2017 at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC).
As for the first keynote speakers, they include:
- Edward Tian, Chairman, AsiaInfo Group
- Sunil Bharti Mittal, Founder and Chairman, Bharti Enterprises and Chairman, GSMA
- Sanjay Jha, CEO, GlobalFoundries
- Mats Granryd, Director General, GSMA
- Kathryn Brown, CEO, Internet Society
- Takashi Tanaka, President, KDDI
- Rangu Salgame, CEO, Growth Ventures Group, Tata Communications and Non-Executive Chairman, The Next 3B
- Steve Mollenkopf, CEO, Qualcomm
- Andrew Penn, CEO, Telstra
- Eva Chen, CEO and Co-Founder, Trend Micro
“Through a combination of keynote sessions and focused summits, the Mobile World Congress Shanghai conference will examine a wide range of topics, including augmented reality and virtual reality, connected cars, data security, the Internet of Things, media and content, next-generation networks, and operator strategies, among others,” today’s announcement reads.
For more information on the upcoming MWC event, click here.
The post GSMA Confirms Keynote Speakers for Mobile World Congress Shanghai 2017 appeared first on Mobile Marketing Watch.
#URLinkedUp Mobile Marketing Watch http://mobilemarketingwatch.com/gsma-confirms-keynote-speakers-mobile-world-congress-shanghai-2017-71401/
#Mobiletech Check out URLinkedUp > http://www.urlinkedup.com