The Forrest Four-Cast: April 8, 2017
We’ve posted even more videos from March Magic 2017 to the SXSW YouTube channel. Following up on Vol 1 of this series, 10 more of my favorite additions to this lineup include:
- Fred Armisen. The multi-talented actor / director / producer behind “Portlandia” talks work, inspiration, creativity and comedy with Bob Odenkirk of “Mr Show.”
- A$AP Ferg. Learn how the digital revolution has positively impacted this rapper, as well as other music industry heavyweights such as Residente and Charles Attal.
- Diane Bryant. Lean how and why Artificial Intelligence is the tech industry’s next big revolution from the Executive Vice President and General Manager at Intel.
- Brooklyn Decker. In a panel discussion with Whitney Casey, Jesse Draper, and Kay Koplovitz, this Austin-based actress discusses the under-representation of women in today’s fashion industry.
- Mick Fleetwood. Interviewed by Rolling Stone’s David Fricke, this rock legend reminisces about the incredible band that produced so many memorable hits.
- Zane Lowe. Watch the video of his SXSW keynote to understand more about what kind of influences shape the musical tastes of one of the world’s most influential deejay.
- OMGitsfirefoxx. Recorded in early March, the 2017 SXSW Gaming Awards co-host (pictured above) talks about her vision of compelling online entertainment.
- Casey Neistat. Having moved from the social media playground to the hallowed halls of CNN, Neistat has now reached the big time. View this video to understand his formula for success.
- Nick Offerman. If one Nick is good, then two Nicks are definitely twice as nice. At SXSW, the pairing of Offerman and Kroll made for a pretty compelling session.
- Nile Rodgers. In his keynote presentation for SXSW Music, the veteran producer talked about his techniques for getting the best out of the musicians he works with.
Hugh Forrest tries to write four paragraphs per day on Medium. These posts generally cover technology-related trends. When not attempting to wordsmith or meditating, he serves as Chief Programming Officer at SXSW in Austin.
#URLinkedUp AustinStartup https://austinstartups.com/ten-great-videos-from-sxsw-2017-vol-2-1363d7419f82?source=rss—-9504c035b990—4
#Austin Check out URLinkedUp > http://www.urlinkedup.com