On Wednesday, R/GA Ventures, IPG, and Snap Inc. announced the companies chosen for the R/GA Marketing Tech Venture Studio with IPG. T
he selected companies represent “the future of mobile marketing and advertising across video creation and consumption, data, analytics, commerce, machine learning, and personalization.”
Beginning today, all companies will have access to resources and support from R/GA, IPG’s agency network and Snap Inc. throughout the program which will emphasize opportunities for business development, pilots, and partnerships and provide the companies with unparalleled access to brand leaders and top-tier agency talent.
Participating companies in the R/GA Marketing Tech Venture Studio are:
- Adludio is the leading sensory advertising platform connecting users and brands with high-impact creative and made-for-mobile experiences.
- Dashbot is a bot analytics platform that enables brands and developers to increase user acquisition, engagement, and monetization.
- Humblee helps businesses tell stories at scale using new and emerging technologies.
- Lytics helps companies personalize engagement with customers through the industry’s most advanced Customer Data Platform (CDP).
- Popwallet is a platform that enables brand marketers to manage promotions and other lightweight branded content through mobile wallets
- Quickframe is a platform for creating short-form original video at scale.
- Relative Insight enables brands to understand and relate to audiences by turning language into data.
- Whalar provides a highly creative, scalable and cost effective solution to authentic content creation through influencer collaborations.
The program will take place at the R/GA New York office, concluding September 27th with an invite-only demo event where each startup will have the opportunity to present their products to industry leaders, investors and press.
“This program will give IPG clients access to companies that are pushing innovation in an industry that is going through exceptional change,” commented Michael Roth, Chairman and CEO of IPG. “For the selected companies, they’ll gain exposure to our global talent network, roster of leading marketers and Snap’s strategic leadership, giving them a significant advantage in the market.”
The post Eight Companies Selected For The R/GA Marketing Tech Venture Studio appeared first on Mobile Marketing Watch.
#URLinkedUp Mobile Marketing Watch http://mobilemarketingwatch.com/eight-companies-selected-rga-marketing-tech-venture-studio-71837/
#Mobiletech Check out URLinkedUp > http://www.urlinkedup.com